Designer: Florence Knoll 1954
This is an original licensed Knoll piece.
This versatile collection includes a lounge chair sofa two-seater bench and three-seater bench.
The relax version of the Florence Knoll collcetion is the result of the study of the Knoll historical archive. The Glass House or Johnson house, built in 1949 in New Canaan, Connecticut, was designed by Philip Johnson as his own residence. The Glass House is furnished primarily with designs by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, manufactured exclusively by Knoll since 1953. The adapted, softer cushions achieve a high level of comfort and a new range of natural aniline leathers (Venezia - 6 colours) has also been introduced and are of superior quality. As they are a natural aniline they are incredibly luxurious but do need to be treated carefully and will patinate over time.
Frame and legs in heavy gauge tubular steel in polished chrome.
Frame also available in painted bronze and painted black on request with a slight saving. Contact one of our team for more information.
Upholstery: Seat suspension with variable density foam. Seat and back cushions with variable density foam welted and button tufted. Seat and back cushions are covered with polyester fiberfills to enhance comfort. They are 'quilted' with buttons for the version in leather and without buttons for the upholstered version with fabrics.
The KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into base of each frame to guarantee authenticity.
Dimensions: Width: 81cm x Depth: 81cm x Height: 80cm (Seat Height: 43cm)